Grads4Good will gladly accept returns/exchanges for items that meet the requirements of our return policy.
You may send unwanted items to:
9100 Foxtail Dr.
Lincoln, NE 68526
Please Note: We recommend selecting a shipping method that includes a tracking number. Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Items must be returned within 15 days of order receipt
- Items must be accompanied by a completed RETURN FORM
- All returns must be in unused, resalable condition. Returns received by Grads4Good in unsalable condition will not be returned to the sender and no credit will be issued
- Custom and made-to-order items may not be returned or exchanged. This includes, but is not limited to: Custom Gowns, Custom Stoles, Diplomas and Personalized Diploma Covers as well as any item advertised as having a longer than standard production time
- Clearance items may not be returned or exchanged
Exchanges are handled as separate and new transactions. To make an exchange, please place a new order for the items you would like and then follow the returns process to return your unwanted items.
Damaged or Incorrect Items
Please send a photo of your damaged or incorrect items to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team members will promptly work towards sending you a replacement.
Returns that pass inspection will be cleared for a credit in the form of the original payment. The refund will appear on your credit card or be mailed to you within 30 days of receiving the return. Refunds over $100 will carry a 15% restocking fee.